Saturday Studio @pitchblue … Book now for 2023 below!
Whether you are new to art and design, or have been experimenting with visual language for a while, this course will help you to create unique and beautiful work, and enhance your creativity.
Drawing on themes from a variety of creative disciplines, the sessions will guide you through a multi-sensory approach to art, craft, design and making, while building confidence in your visual style.
Who should take this course?
The course is perfect for anyone who has an interest in art, craft and design, students who are looking to bolster a portfolio, or anyone who wants to learn and develop new art and design skills.
- Develop an enhanced understanding of art, craft and design
- Gain confidence in a range of fundamental drawing techniques
- You will improve and develop your own style
- Learn how to source inspiration from your surroundings
- Experiment with typeface and learn how to integrate text into your designs
- Use your designs to communicate emotions
- Studio workshops
- Live online sessions
- Access to VLE with course content
- Forums for support
Saturday Studio @pitchblue …
The Course lasts for 12 months.
Payment can be made in full – offering a large discount! – or by installments every 3 months.
Studio Course – 12 months £500
- 5 studio workshops
- 15 live online zoom sessions
- 2, 3 day studio workshops
- materials and equipment (unless very specialised)
Studio Course – 3 months £150£150 Saturday Studio @pitchblue for 3 months
Online Studio Course – 12 months £250
- Online access to all the years live sessions of ‘Saturday Studios’
- 6 online tutorials
- £250 per year
Online Studio Course – 3 months £75£75 Saturday Studio online @pitchblue 3 months